Alexandra Campbelltown SA 5074
Found a Pest!
You want action ASAP so we’re available 6 days. Professional Pest Control when you need it!
We only use products that are safe to use and expertly applied by our trained technicians.
Safe for your family >
Schedule an appointment, simply phone 8132 4000 or fill in our Appointment form below.
Complete Pest Control
Our team is dedicated to providing fast, friendly and professional service to meet each clients individual needs. We utilise the latest proven pest control techniques for detection and environmentally conscious and safe products for treatment.
Pest & Termite Inspections
Our professional pest inspection services can detect unwanted pest and recommend and quote on treatments for a range of insects, rodents and possums.
We provide a variety of treatment options tailored for fast results and long term protection. All treatments are professionally completed by our licensed pest technicians.
Residential Pest Control
We provide pest control services to both old and new homes. Our termite treatments are very popular with new home builders as well as providing older homes with a greater level of protection.
Commercial Pest Control
Our commercial pest control team are experts at discretely servicing and treating commercial pests. As a quality assured company we deliver the services to meet your commercial obligations.
Bed Bug Treatment
Bee / Wasp Treatment
Mice & Rat Treatment
Make an appointment
TIP: What should you do if you find termites!
No matter how tempting DO NOT DISTURB them! DO NOT spray or kill them!
Termite Treatment is most effective if the termites take our special bait back to the nest to kill the whole termite colony.
- The Complete Pest Control service was friendly and very effective as I have not seen any live bugs, more importantly, haven’t had a mozzie since it’s been done.No More Mossies
Alexandra Campbelltown SA 5074
- Just a quick thank you for your expert service. We were worried about termites moving in after they caused damage at our neighbours. The Exterra Termite System recommended was a perfect fit for us. We welcome the 'all clear' when inspected.
Mr T - Burnside, South AustraliaTermite Treatment
- We would like to comment on your two employees who worked on our property. They were friendly, well mannered and organised young men. It was a pleasure to have them work here.Termite Treatment at Modbury Heights
L & B Davidson
- Thank you Complete Pest Control.
Coming from England I'd heard about some of the Aussie wildlife but I was not ready for the spiders! Your pest controller did a fantastic job with the treatment and some tips for keeping them outside.
Mrs S - Flagstaff Hill SANothing is as scary as spiders
- Thank you for your quick response to my thundering family of possums! It's great to know that they were all safely trapped and relocated to the surrounding scrub. Showing us where they probably got in also means we can prevent them from returning again.
Mr & Mrs H - Woodcroft, South AustraliaPossum Magic
- I've had 3 Termite Inspections prior to the purchase of my home and lucky for me I did. The first house I had inspected they discovered and showed the termite damage already done! The second house inspection showed termites were still likely to be present. The third house was given the all clear and is now mine. A big thank you to the Complete Pest Control team. Ms O - Exeter, South AustraliaTermite Inspection
Termite CHECKLIST for home and business owners
Follow our simple home owner checklist to help decide if you require a consultation by one of our licensed termite pest control experts.
TIP: A few tell-tale signs of termites
- Tiny holes on any wood surface in or outside your home
- Paint that has started to bubble on wood surfaces
- Mud tunnels lining the foundation of your house, either inside or out
- Stray wings left near doors, windows and/or garage
- Flying termites around or inside your house. Often seen near light.